If you're looking around for a fantastic price on the Alpha Shooting Sports ALPHA V1 Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group, then you have turned up at the right place.
These Bolt Carrier Groups from the skilled product experts at Alpha Shooting Sports are made working with dependable and reliable resources, to be able to provide you with a product that will be useful for countless years. Designed utilizing some of the very best accessible materials and design, these Bolt Carrier Groups from the product professionals at Alpha Shooting Sports can last an unbelievably lengthy time.
Alpha Shooting Sports has been making superior quality merchandise for a number of years, and the Alpha Shooting Sports ALPHA V1 Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group is their manner of demonstrating exactly how much they are concerned.
Here at OpticsPlanet, we ensure that it is our responsibility to receive the perfect product for all your preferences, and exhibiting the Alpha Shooting Sports ALPHA V1 Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group is one thing that we're happy to offer.
Features of Alpha Shooting Sports ALPHA V1 Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group:
- Carrier: Machined from 8620 steel & QPQ nitride/melonite treated.
- Improved carrier geometry with M16 profile.
- The QPQ nitride/melonite treatment hardends the surface to 70 RC and reduces friction, adding corrosion resistance inside and out.
- Bolt: 9310 & QPQ nitride/melonite treated
- Shot peened precision ground diameters.
- Magnetic particle inspected and laser marked.
- Extractor machined from 4140 hardned steel.
- Extra power extractor spring installed. No crane o-ring needed.
- Gas key: Machined from billet 4140 with grade fasteners and staked to mil spec.
- Chrome plated firing pin per mil spec.
- easy assembly