Optic-Ready Target Pistol "Top Half" Also Includes Adjustable "Iron" Target Sights
Volquartsen's LLV Competition Upper With Sights turns the already superb Ruger® Mark IV™ into an outstanding .22 target handgun. The receiver and barrel shroud are precision machined from a single piece of aluminum alloy to ensure perfect receiver-barrel alignment. The Volquartsen Ruger® Mark IV™ LLV Competition Upper With Sights is fitted with a match-grade, stainless steel barrel that has a honed and lapped bore for superb accuracy potential and easy cleaning.
- Comes with adjustable "iron" target sights installed or mount an optic on the Picatinny optic rail
- Contour & weight distribution optimized for comfortable balance in the hand
- Wear-resistant Type III hardcoat anodized finish on receiver
- 6" barrel for extra velocity & longer sight radius
- Threaded muzzle - screw-on thread protector included
- Stainless steel breech face built to handle thousands of firing cycles
- FFL required for purchase
Volquartsen's LLV Competition Upper with sights is ready to install on a standard Ruger® Mark IV™ grip frame ("lower" receiver). It comes with a Picatinny rail machined into the top of the barrel for installation of an optical sight that you can use in conjunction with, or in place of, the adjustable target sights.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:215
Cartridge: 22 Long Rifle
Finish: Anodized Aluminum
Made in the USA